- Combine acoustic and visual imaging systems to cover kilometer to millimeter scales.
- Provide the most cost-effective and accurate assessment tools for determining health of sediments and aquatic systems.
- Bring ‘best in the world’ scientific expertise to design a path to ecosystem recovery.
- Provide methods and products that are accepted as standard protocol by U.S., European, and Asian environmental agencies.
- Deliver results understandable to the public and endorsed by scientists and regulators.
WHO WE ARE
INSPIRE Environmental is an integrated team of skilled marine environmental scientists and analysts that formulate the most innovative and cost-effective approach to achieving clients' goals by combining state-of-the-art field equipment, focused sampling designs, and data visualization techniques. Scientists at INSPIRE help visualize the health of the seafloor with rapid reconnaissance tools and can mobilize equipment anywhere in the world and deliver results at the end of each survey day.Learn More
PROVIDING PERSONALIZED AND HIGH QUALITY SERVICES.
Our expertise in Sediment Profile Imaging provides our clients with access to one of the camera’s most powerful attributes: the ability to convey ecological information to regulators and interested stakeholders in a format that everyone can understand quite easily: a picture. We have now extended these capabilities for visualization into assessment of all aquatic systems. Our equipment and personnel resources allow us to: