- Combine acoustic and visual imaging systems to cover kilometer to millimeter scales.
- Provide the most cost-effective and accurate assessment tools for determining health of sediments and aquatic systems.
- Bring ‘best in the world’ scientific expertise to design a path to ecosystem recovery.
- Provide methods and products that are accepted as standard protocol by U.S., European, and Asian environmental agencies.
- Deliver results understandable to the public and endorsed by scientists and regulators.
WHO WE ARE
INSPIRE Environmental is an integrated team of skilled marine environmental scientists and analysts trained to interpret and contextualize seafloor heath. Our innovative and cost-effective approach achieves clients' goals by combining state-of-the-art field equipment, focused sampling designs, and data visualization techniques. Scientists at INSPIRE help visualize the health of the seafloor with rapid reconnaissance tools and can mobilize equipment anywhere in the world to deliver results at the end of each survey day.Learn More
PROVIDING PERSONALIZED AND HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
Our expertise in Sediment Profile Imaging provides clients with access to powerful pictures. We leverage a photo’s ability to convey ecological information to regulators and interested stakeholders in a digestible and evocative format. Quantitative and qualitative assessments of all marine and aquatic systems are enhanced by our unique visualization capabilities. Our equipment and personnel resources allow us to: